Thursday, October 25, 2007

WRITING GAME - Edition 8 IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING..

THOUGHT #8 -- IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING -- THAT WOULD BE

The subject is courtesy of a dear friend, Morpheus. He thinks that this could be a good thought to nudge our minds with. I think it's a very good idea. In fact, there are a couple of things I myself would prefer to have 'changed' right now, if I could. :-) Okay, dear people, let's do this!

And I'm not going to forget to greet (repeatedly Lol!) all birthday celebrants for this month of JUNE! A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! MAY GOD BLESS YOU! :-) May joy and gladness be yours not only this month but all of your lives.
------------------------------------------------------------------

(Thisisme): my temper and my too much of a giving attitude.. should learn to b a taker at times too.. :-)

(Saaya): IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING - THAT WOULD BE ....My perfectionist, tempermental , neat freak , choosy attitude ....People find it difficult to cope with :) )

(Navin): IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING - THAT WOULD BE
oder Peoples attitude...bcoz I m perfect..well almost....
....on a more serious note...I guess my take it easy policy :D:D:D

(Sharad): My temper and my fluctuating state of mind like Pal mein tola, pal mein masha. :-)

(Phoenix): If I could change one thing...that would be human tendencies for hatred.

(Taira): everything is destined by the almighty and whatever happens was supposed to happen. Nevertheless, I would like to change few things about myself..... am more of a trusting person and get taken for granted always.... wish i cud at times enjoy being a reciever and get pampered always, instead of being a giver all the times.....and my blunt attitude, which causes wrath at times shudnt be so bcos i say things as i see them.....beyond the actual picture; which people mistake it for being totally rude.... a negative but i feel its a positive for me bcos my conscience is clear about myself and my thoughts....
cheers :))

(abx): that would be .........destiny.

(Janu): F I COULD CHANGE ONE THING, THAT WOULD BE...
double standard n hypocrisy from the ppl.

(AmitMakwana): IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING -- THAT WOULD BE... terrorism, by converting it into simply love!

(Lust4Life): If I Could Change One Thing - That Would Be "Not To Let Go The People Who Love Me"

(Bronel): IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING - THAT WOULD BE a person named BRONEL.

(Decentmonkey): If I could change one thing.. it would be removal of discrimination of any kind..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket (Osho): If I could change one thing it would be my wife.Any takers.She feels the same about me.

(Sur): my always-so-confused-MIND!

(Jay): ..me.

(Divya): IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING -- THAT WOULD BE THE WORLD....AND MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN!!

(Sunshine): Hi! Yup, a few things could need some changing, not just one. Like -- superiority, inferiority, jaded minds, weakness of character, fearful hearts, etc. The list would be too long. To sum up, I guess it would fall into the criteria of NEGATIVISM. I can't stand negative people, they snuff out the joy of living.

(Amita): IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING - THAT WOULD BE My Bad Habits

(Zaina): if i were to change one thing..then it'd be our world..for the better.

(Samyukta): If I could change one thing - that would be my famous temper. I lose it at least once a year!!I wish I could reduce the frequency and then one day totally control it so that I don't lose it ever!

I will not change my CAT! ( you stole it?) (LostPatrol)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For June 22....
Thought #9
LIFE IS NOT MEASURED…..


posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 3:22 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment