Wednesday, October 24, 2007

MOM - OUR LOVE OUR LIFE

Since my highschool days, there were two quotes which I have held so dearly in my heart and carried it with me all these years. The first one stood as a remembrance of my mother and what she stood for. The second one as I stood in awe over the magnificense of one of God's precious creation -- a woman and mother........ :-)

T. DeWitt Talmage:
Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.

Rajneesh:
The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.

I know that you have beautiful memories of your mother then and now --- and to this memory I wish you a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! May God continue to bless her beautiful soul. And may we live our life in such a way that would honor her and make her proud.

God bless you and your families!


posted on Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:14 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment