Wednesday, October 24, 2007

WHEN YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING - JUST SAY IT

The message below was copy/pasted from the reply I did to friends who dropped by my previous post hereby mentioned. I thought to bring it here, too, as a special message to reach a bigger community of friends.

When I was a kid, I remember my mom telling me that ---- “Honey, when you admire - like - appreciate something or someone, SAY IT!. And if there be kindness you want to convey to anyone, SAY IT, TOO. You'll never know the 'magic' of those words on people and on your life.“ So here in this post I am sending off a message of appreciation to everyone coming by to view posts or leave comments in my blog. Know that it's appreciated and treasured. And know that you are wonderful people!

Sincerely, Ellen :-)
----------------------------------

# re: CRUISE DOWN THE HIGHWAY or TROD THE BEATEN PATH 8/3/2006 2:21 PM ellen

One of the nicest things in blogging is the 'comments' section. I like the connection being created there. Imagine friendships being formed with the first "Hello" or "Hi" Imagine the barriers of race, culture, religion being torn down with these simple words. Imagine the many goodwill bridges spanning the wide seas reaching out to people in different places with the use of mere words. Truly amazing. Someone once said that 'strangers are simply friends in disguise'. Exactly. Although sometimes it doesn't work out that way, but then there're more friendships being created rather than missed. What makes it even more beautiful is the bond of trust, honesty, sincerity, respect, and kindness shared and enjoyed in those friendships. I don't know how long I'll be in o3 (only time can tell), but definitely I will be taking these friendships with me wherever I go. :-)

This short note I humbly dedicate to everyone who sent in comments to this post and all the previous ones. Thank you and God bless you all! :-)


posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 2:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment