Thursday, October 25, 2007

WRITING GAME - Edition 3 I BUILD BRIDGES..

THOUGHT #3 I BUILD 'BRIDGES' ...

I BUILD 'BRIDGES'... so that our minds stay connected without looking down ever... (Sridhar)

I BUILD 'BRIDGES' ...so that they can sail safely to their destination while circumstances are not very favourable !! (Saaya)

I BUILD 'BRIDGES'...
to discover new opportunities in waiting.......(AmitMakwana)

because i am an engineer (because i have no other work to do....he he) (Abx)

I BUILD BRIDGES..
so that i can meet my frens wen our roads dont cross.. (Rups)

I build Bridges... coz apart from my own self, its a real pleasure to see others sailing through my creations. (Rohit)

i feel i cross the bridges build by others but consciously i may not have been creating much or many of them. (Pearl)

I BUILD BRIDGES...
TO CONNECT THE DIFFERENT AND SEPARATED HUMAN LIVES (Janu)

I build bridges ...
because I have burnt off the previous ones! (Camelot_999)

Because I like to build them.. but only the strong ones stay.. (Decentmonkey)

so anyone can at anytime come across the bridge & talk to me, when they need a friend! Now wasn't that too melodramatic! :D :D :D On a serious note...I would say...so people stay connected! (Sindhu)

I build bridge so that I can drive my bike over the bridge while my GF is watching me from the ship under the bridge :D (Sharad)

I build bridges...
would like to build one, as people around me are going to love me for this constructive idea ;) (Anil Kumar)

I build bridges bcz
I lyk seeing ppl crossing the deep river without any fear... (Bronel)

I build bridges...
of friendship connecting you and me and everybody. I hope to build quickly as some people break them down fast. (Sunshine)

I build 'bridges'....so that i can meet my close ones and share my views and can enjoy the life.. (Mahima)

I build 'bridges' because I want to spend more time with my loved ones. (Sumit)

i built bridges among my conscious, my dreamworld and my subconscious,so that i explore myself... (Pingu)

...'cos no genie is willing to build it for me. (Jay)

I build bridges...
1. So that i connect one country to another to make the world one unity
2.to meet my love ones as fast as i can.. (Sk)

I build bridges out of curiosity.
I build bridges to make my life more enriching.
I build bridges and try not to break them ever in future ... because I've broken a few earlier and I don't want it to repeat.
I build bridges (a second time) when I see I have a chance at mending the ones I broke earlier. (Samyukta)

I build bridges to last a lifetime. I build them to get to you.
I build them strong, and I build them long, only for you and that is true.
Why don't you understand, why don't you see my point of view?
I build bridges, but so do you. In your blindness , you build them away from me, into the mist , into the blue. (Phoenix)

i build bridges with cement and concrete!!!!!!!!! so that vehicles and people can pass ..they can walk on my bridges without fearing about the dangers lurking beneath..............
i build bridges to save you...your loved ones and provide a safe passage! (Idiot)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For tomorrow, June 08, Friday ----
(It's okay if you wish to do it now. :-) See you next post!)
THOUGHT #4 - TOMORROW IS PROMISED NO ONE.....

posted on Tuesday, June 05, 2007 7:53 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment