Thursday, October 25, 2007

THE WRITING GAME - Edition 2

THOUGHT #2 I TRUST PEOPLE TO BE.....

--- Honest
--- Understanding
--- True to their selves and to others :D (Sindhu)

I trust people to be :
Loyal to me.
Loyal to the relationship that we have.
Return the Loyalty that I show towards them. (Samyukta)

-caring and loving (Bronel)

Majority to be a reflection of our attitude towards them.. baring few exceptions, of course.. (Decentmonkey)

...atleast true to themselves if not others! (Mausmi)

I trust people to be....without any pretence, being THEMSELVES! (TD23)

i trust ppl ..when they are authentic :-) (China)

I trust people to be :
- Respectful
- Ethical
- Loving if they are being loved !! (Saaya)

ah!! everyone has said everything here :)
hmm may be simple and considerate-not only towards fellow beings but towards the environment and nature as well?? (Lavina)

I TRUST PEOPLE TO BE.....
unpredictable, as they have always been... (AmitMakwana)

Authentic and true to oneself! (Pearl)

I TRUST PEOPLE TO BE:
SIMPLE, GENEROUS N LOYAL OFCOURSE. (Janu)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketi trust people to be :
in love with themselves.. as they have always been!! (Rups)

I Trust People To Be What They Are.......everyone is an ordinary individual with abilities that make each one of them unique and far from the ordinary!! (Divya)

I trust people to be :
Loyal to the relationship that we have and authentic :-) (SK)

..untrustworthy. (Jay)

I trust people to be: honest and kind :) (Anil Kumar)

i trust people not to wear mask to hide their real self and to have the self belief that they are special no matter who tells them otherwise. (Morpheus)

I trust people to be kind and true to themselves and me. (Sumit)

i trust people to be people. (Idiot)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming up for Wednesday, June 6... It's perfectly alright if you want to do #3 today too. THOUGHT #3 I BUILD 'BRIDGES' ...

posted on Sunday, June 03, 2007 8:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment