I have learned that….
- Life doesn’t throw you punches if it doesn’t know you can’t take them
- Freedom in everything means accountability and responsibility too
- It is okay to be yourself but it is absolutely not okay to behave
insensitively of others
- Where all else may fail, faith and hope gets you trying one more time
- Always there will be strength you thought wasn’t there
- Rise above failure and weakness
- A smile gets you better mileage than a frown
- No matter how busy you are, be always available to family, friends, and God
- Be angry for the right reasons and make it short
- In a relationship, one dies to himself a thousand deaths
- It alright to make mistakes; just don’t make a habit out of it
- Try to understand and try hard
- Speak your mind but do it with your heart
- People will always be different from you
- God doesn’t make junk
- People are basically good
- Difficult is difficult until you find a way to make it easy
- When somebody hates you, remember that it may not be you he's angry at
but something or somebody else.
- Give from the heart, not from the head
- See yourself as precious in the eyes of God
- Religion should not divide
- Trust is earned
- People need each other someway somehow sometime
- Everybody has his story
- Insignificant may be, but the poor point to the presence of a God
- You may be rich/smart but somebody else is richer/smarter than you
- And hundreds more lessons.
Life isn’t finished yet, so the list will get even longer. What about you, what’s yours? Would love to hear them. :-)
:-) Well, that's it for now. But will be back for more. That is, if you're up to it? :-) May God bless you.
posted on Saturday, December 16, 2006 1:53 PM