Thursday, October 25, 2007

WRITING GAME - Edition 7 NEXT TIME I WILL..

We tend to overlook important things in our life. We behave so utterly oblivious of everything else but our own comfort and needs. Sadly we often skim through the fact that our behavior or misbehavior does affect people around us. Until one day when the consequences hit us hard and bad we face up to our wake up call and say ---

THOUGHT #7 - NEXT TIME I WILL..


NEXT TIME I WILL…..
nt spend more on my CC :P
add less sugar to my tea :)))
be more regular to gym :O :O
Control my shopping list :D :D :d
spend less time in parlour :p :p :p
..........Make sure not to repeat the mistakes of past !!
add more goodeness to my deeds !! (Saaya)

Next time I will, not wait for next time.:) (Jitu)

Next time I will….
Call home when I’ll be late for dinner
Not chew gum in meetings
Tidy up my room
Read the book I bought last week
Control my temper
Can’t believe this – the list is long! But I am serious! (Mack)

NEXT TIME I WILL...
NOT BE SAD AND TRY TO CONTROL MY EMOTIONS.... :-( (Janu)

Next time I will......
care for those ppl who left me desserted when I really needed them. (Bronel)

Next time I will...
shhhhhhhhhhhh....Badi Bill around...quiet...:D (LostPatrol)

next time i will...
do exactly the same thing that i did last time. Repeat all the mistakes.. i learnt so much from them. (Morpheus)

NEXT TIME I WILL...
not repeat the behaviour and words that hurts someone' sentiments, instead i will encourage and appreciate people around, for the better. (AmitMakwana)

NEXT TIME I WILL,
try not to repeat any of the mistakes, commited so far!! (Anil Kumar)

Next time I will......think better ;):D:D:
Next time I will think of a better sentence :P:P:P (Navin)

I'll kiss that a** who is taking me for granted all the time. (Sharad)

Next time I will....
Make a resolution that I can stand for :-) (Blogesh)

..look behind & analyse. :D :p (Jay)

1. be thankful for the second chance and try to utilise it well..
2. never visit the coffee shop that i went today.. their coffee tasted like shampoo :( :D (Decentmonkey)


Next time i wud keep my head and mind straight wont let it wander off here and there....!!! (Firefly Aka Sur)

Next time I will ............. Learn to let go with a smile. (Amita)

'll try to control my temper and moods and my tongue!! (Thisisme)

Next time I will.....
not let the situations and circumstances win over what i really wanna do.
Next time I will......
give my all effort and attention to my priorities. (Bronel)

Next Time i will make sure i will not hurt anybody and also not worry unnecessarily and enjoy life :) (Deeps)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMING UP NEXT.....
THOUGHT #8
IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING - THAT WOULD BE...

posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 12:56 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment