Thursday, October 25, 2007

THANKING YOU (2006)

I think it's just right that I dedicate a special post now to thank my wonderful o3 friends for their birthday greetings today, the 22nd of June. In fact, I got early greetings since the start of the month. And it's all so wonderful! Thank you, guys, for making my stay in o3 pleasant and memorable. The nicest thing that has come out of blogging is ---the friendships that were born and formed with wonderful good people around -so kind and warm, supportive - encouraging - inspiring. I feel so honored and priviledged to have met your acquaintance. Names need no longer be mentioned here cause I know that in your hearts you feel the connection and you know what I mean. :-)

And to the nameless and 'invisible' readers of my blog wherever you are, thank you for dropping by. I hope that your stay, no matter how brief, had been pleasant and enjoyable for you. :-)

I pray the our good Lord, whose Great Love covers the whole world, give each of you a wonderful Divine Hug today. And by that may your life be even more blessed a hundredfold.

Once more, from my heart to yours - Thank You! God bless you all.

Ellen :-)



posted on Thursday, June 22, 2006 11:54 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment