Thursday, October 25, 2007

WRITING GAME - Edition 4 TOMORROW IS PROMISED NO ONE..

THOUGHT #4 - TOMORROW IS PROMISED NO ONE…

Tomorrow is promised no one...
in that case I do my best in my Todays.
And if I take care of my todays in that
manner, perhaps it would take care of
my tomorrows? :-) (Sunshine)

..and yesterday is history.. today is what we have on hand to use as we choose to.. (Decentmonkey)

TOMORROW IS PROMISED NO ONE… can imagine and can rely on, rather concentrating on today is the best way to create the better tomorrow. (AmitMakwana)

Tomorrow is promised no one and yet people are so hang up on it letting the present go slip through their fingers. Must be because we have been told that by our mothers and their mothers before them...a thought handed down generations. (Mack)

2mrw is promised no one..so do what u can do best today :-) (China)

Tomorrow is promised to the extent I can put efforts today, yet HE is the one who graces my efforts. (Blogesh)

TOMORROW IS PROMISED NO ONE… so be kind and be nice as you can be!! tomorrow is always there for such people :) (Anil Kumar)

Tommorrow is a promised no one ... but tommorrow is a dream that hangs on and drives you today to realise that dream ...
i love my tommorrow :)) (Sumit)

Tomorrow is promised to none
so don't hassle urself n have good fun
smile ur way thru with song n pun
if u feel low pep up
looking at the smiling sun
seeing this sad attempt at rhyming
elle is gonna shoot me with a gun :P (The Bard)

Is it really hard to see?
foolish it is to put future in false hope.
life is a single drop or a whole sea.
adversity is today , and therein lie reasons to cope.
and from past,a futile attempt to run
and tomorrow is promised to no one. (Phoenix)

Tommorow is promised no one and neither eternal is today
Hopes are aplenty, but our fears keep them at bay
With the yarn of time, is the fabric of life woven
Giving it your best shot, is the path to be chosen
In efforts are the seeds from the tree of heaven
Which, the sweat of endurance, definitely shall enliven.

(Khalid)

TOMORROW IS PROMISED NO ONE...
BUT TODAY IS YOURS AND IT SHOULD HAVE DETERMINATION LIKE A MIRROR WHICH NEVER LOSES ITS ABILITY TO REFLECT EVEN IF IT IS BROKEN INTO THOUSAND OF PIECES.... (Janu)

TOMORROW IS PROMISED NO ONE ....hence do everything as if you are not gonna get another chance. It means today lottssssss of shopping ....and again next today ....it goes on !! I wish my comapny also thinks in the same way ; give me sa.lary for every TODAY :d :D :D (Saaya)

tomorow is promised no one :
i ll tell my mom n dad.. how they made my life the very best i could have had.. and i will hope i get them as my parents all over again if m reborn again!!! :) (Rups)

Tomorrow is promised no one...
live life in this moment. (Jitu...feelings)

TOMORROW IS PROMISED NO ONE… So dont miss a chance to share laughs with those you love. (Mini)

Tomorrow is not here.. would it be here i don't know.. but what i have is my today.. and i want to make the most of it... take care of today and tomorrow will take care of itself.. (Morpheus)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

For Monday.......
THOUGHT #5
ONE THING HAS BECOME QUITE CLEAR TO ME…..

posted on Thursday, June 07, 2007 8:27 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment