Thursday, October 25, 2007

SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR MY BIRTHDAY (2007) - THE WRITING GAME.. #1

Hi! You know what, I want to do something different this time this month – my birthday month. It’ll be a writing game and will engage anyone who drops by my blog, friends and the invisible ones too. It’ll be easy, nothing fancy, but who knows something might come out of it – something which could create new wonderful surprises for you and me.

It goes this way.

- Every MONDAY – WEDNESDAY – FRIDAY for the whole
month of JUNE,
- I will be posting a particular yet an
INCOMPLETE THOUGHT in the blog.
- When you see this, REWRITE IT in a way you want it
to show or be read.
- Your piece should only be 5 – 6 lines or even shorter.
- No quotes or famous lines but just YOUR own thoughts.
- Your messages will then be POSTED IN THE BLOG.
After you have placed it in the Comment Section.

The reason behind this writing game is that I want to gather you-my friends here in the blog with me and doing what we all enjoy doing – writing! Further, I want to celebrate “friendships – friends – people” everyday, every week in the blog this month of June. Blogging, as we all know, is always about people. That is what makes blogs and blogging special….and what I hope will make my birthday month truly special for me.

So how ‘bout it, folks ---- care to join me? :-)
Come on over. Bring a friend. The more the merrier. :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THOUGHT #1 - I GO CRAZY WHEN.....

I GO CRAZY WHEN.....
i see any celebrated artist' work, as i see my dreams come true, through the artist. it inspires me to rise in my field of designing. (AmitMakwana)

I GO CRAZY WHEN -
I see someone getting SUCCESS after putting all those 100% genuine efforts...I really feel great and get emotional for those who gets SOMETHING when they really DESERVE it. (Anil Kumar)

I GO CRAZY WHEN...I GO FOR SHOPPING... Lolz... :D (Downtoearth)

I GO CRAZY WHEN.....
1. I see wonderful games like this :)
2. I read about our infinite universe.. and realise how tiny we are :D
3. A stranger infant smiles to me.. (Decentmonkey)

I GO CRAZY WHEN...EVER I GET A CHANCE TO BE CRAZY :P
It really is not that difficult for me - am CRAZINESS Personified :P :P
And I am not really crazy - it's just that I am out of the ordinary ;) (Divya)

I am always crazy!
for me it should be : I go sane when........
so i go sane when i sleep (my roomies tell me that!!) (Idiot)

i go crazy when .....
the first drop of rain, kisses the parched earth,
when the rain god smiles, and decides to play with water,
drenching me, u and all of us
and then i reach out for the unread newspaper and make paper boats
and put them out on the small puddle just outside home...
or on the side of the pavements...and watch it travel far....
i go crazy,almost all the time:-) (Maya)

1. I literally go crazy when I suxessfully accomplish the task I am doing...Oh Man.... what a feeling it is...

2. I literally go crazy, when, daily, while reaching back home at night, I pass through a fleet of florists...fragrating flowers all around...with lights glittering onto them... those bouquets..those bunches...those baskets.. what a beauty..

3. I go crazy when on a hot sunday afternoon, I walk out of my house welcomed by dark thundering clouds on the sky..ready for a downpour....with cool breeze waving the trees in front of my house.. (Rohit)

I go CRAZY wen
--I see the birds n sqirrells gather on a rock to eat bread crumbs early morning
--I see a baby smiling at me with those beautiful eyes.
--I Smell the mud after it rains..
--I Acheive the goal I've set out myself to.. (Mini)

I GO CRAZY WHEN.....
- Words spur in my mind and I keep on searching pen and paper :))
- When my 3 year old niece pulls out everything in her reach and troubles me !!
- When I get something I long for !! :)) (Saaya)

i go crazy wen :
1. i have nothing to do.. just like nowadays!!
2. wen i have something creatv to do n people are relying on me! i give my 200%.. i forget sleeping eating doing anything else till m satisfied wid myself!!
3. well i go crazy wen m with nature.. riverside.. mountains.. etc etc.. just love being a part of it!! :) (Rups)

I go crazy when
-- am with friends.
-- am left loose in a library/bookshop. (Samyukta)

I get crazy - Amidst sea / sea waves beaches during sunrize and sunset! (Pearl)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the next post.......
THOUGHT #2 - I TRUST PEOPLE TO BE.....

posted on Saturday, June 02, 2007 2:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment