Wednesday, October 24, 2007

SWEET STRAINS OF LOVE

C'mon, let's sit awhile and talk about love. I know you've been there, is in it, or will be someday. But don't we all know that love makes the world go round. Early this afternoon, I played some music on my cd player and one particular album put together by a friend (my daughter's) did a good job of transporting me to the magicland of love and lovers. A compilation of beautiful love songs which certainly would enthrall anyone listening. But the lyrics of the songs had me glued and fascinated. I have lifted out from the songs specific lines which I think best describes the feeling that is love. Take a look. Maybe you too know some, want to share it?

Here're the sweet strains of love....


Love begins with one hello.
- Hello, by Randy Crawford

Finally found the one who makes me feel complete.
- I Finally Found Someone, by Bryan Adams & Barbra Streisand

Got to believe in magic. Tell me how two people find each other
in a world that’s full of strangers.
- Got to believe in Magic, by David Pomeranz

Cause don’t you know that your love is healing me.
- Healing, by Vanessa Williams

I want to share my love with you. No one else will do
I know I found in you my endless love.
- Endless Love, by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross

You gave your love away; I’m thankful everyday for the gift.
- The Gift, by Trones

You gave me everything when you gave your heart to me.
I couldn’t ask for more because your love is the greatest gift of all.
- Your Love, by Jim Brickman

You and I, we belong in each other’s arms.
There can be no other love.
Now I know we can have it all forever.
- Forever, by Martin Nievera

Because of you my life has changed.
Thank you for the love and the joy you bring.
Because of you I feel no shame.
I’ll tell the world it’s because of you.
- Because of You, by Martin Nievera

Till I met you I never knew what love was
Till I met you this feeling seems to grow more everyday
I love you more each day
Till I met you.
- Till I Met You, by Kuh Ledesma

You are the half that made me whole
You are the anchor of my soul
That’s the love I found in you.
- The love I Found in You, by Jim Brickman

All my life without a doubt I give you all my life
Now and forever till the day I die you and I will share
All the things this changing world could offer so I’ve seen
I’d be happy just to stay this way spend each day with you.
- All My Life, by America

You are one of the few things worth remembering
And since it’s all true, how could anyone mean more to me than you.
- You, by The Carpenters


posted on Friday, October 21, 2005 4:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment