Monday, June 1, 2015

GIVE LIFE EXPRESSION AND LIVE NOW





------ The moment I laid my eyes on the piece below (saw it on Facebook).....  I had to bring this to my page. It's a beautiful one. Beautiful thoughts, beautiful words. Maybe it is time that we give this message some serious thought ....and not simply cruise through the lines and then go back to our cuppa unaffected or untouched by what it says.
.
This is the only life we have and if we don't do something great about it we will never get another chance. But before you begin to think that the 'great' I am referring to is by being the top honcho of a huge company... having a dozen homes and expensive cars lined up in your garage.... a huge bank account in a dozen more banks.... a string of titles attached to your name.... that's not all that I meant. Sure if you can why not! Tangible temporal things have their uses, too. We know that.
.
What I want to say is this .. those things which make your heart happy. Those things which go deeper than skin-deep. Those things which may not be your friend's best kind of happy, yet things which put the stars in your eyes.... which lend you that joyful spring in your step.... which make you feel up there on cloud nine.... which make you lift up your heart in praise and thanksgiving to a Magnificent God.... which make you feel one with the universe.... which make you feel so good about yourself, about life, about people and about the world we all inhabit.
.
Give it some thought; it's right there within you. Give it expression and live now!
.
Buckets full of blessings, everyone!
------------------------------------------------------

 

Emilia took this of me after I came home from the gym and went out onto our front terrace and just watched the rain. This is what I was thinking about: One year from now, you'll wish you had started today. What's the worst that can happen? It won't work out? Well if you don't try, then it won't work out anyway, and I'd rather regret the things I did than the things I never tried. Tomorrow is June 1st. The year is nearly half over. Have you accomplished what you set out to do? To be? Set a goal for this month that you think is tough and promise yourself a reward if you reach it. Be your own boss starting tomorrow. Ok? Ready? Set? GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment